Wedding and Private Party Rate Schedule
Enjoy dining and dancing in the tropical garden, or cocktails on the balcony overlooking beautiful Boca Ciega Bay. Whether you want an intimate gathering or a tropical extravaganza, the Manor is a perfect location…For Intimate weddings:
Sea Breeze Manor specializes in small intimate wedding and commitment ceremonies. Our two most popular choices for the ceremony are in the jasmine covered gazebo in the tropical garden or on Gulfport beach. Weddings and commitment ceremonies are performed only for guests staying at the Inn. Prices are per person and do not include the cost of a stay at the Inn for the bride and groom.
Small intimate wedding package includes:
- Notary Services
- Wedding Ceremony
- Sparkling Wine or non-alcoholic sparkling wine toast
- Use of the Sea Breeze Manor property for photos (Photographer fee additional)
You can add amenities like a bottle of wine in your room or a dinner catered by a local restaurant served at the Inn. These options are available on the online reservation form.
I have personally contacted each catering representative to ensure that they can assist with all of your needs and know the property and the setups that will work as well as are familiar with my kitchen. Please choose from one of these caterers:
- Orange Blossom Catering – (727) 822-6129 Ed Shamus
- Island Flavors and Tings – (727) 327-6416 Helena Josephs
- Amici’s – (813) 855-1100 Sylvia Dean
- The Personal Touch (727) 578-0537 Midge
- Delectables Fine Catering, Inc. – (727) 781-1200 Laurie Simpson
THE KITCHEN IS AVAILABLE ONLY TO THE CATERERS LISTED ABOVE
Sea Breeze Manor can supply:
- One 8 ft. banquet table
- Two 6 ft. banquet tables
- Cake table
- Gift table
- Guest book podium
- 5 bistro tables w/10 chairs to be used outside on patio
- 3 bistro tables w/10 chairs inside the breakfast room
Bride and Groom responsibility:
- Caterer – information above will provide the following
- Linens for all tables
- Additional tables & chairs for outside seating if desired
- Plates, silver, napkins, champagne and wine glasses
- Music if different from Inn’s sound system
*We have referrals
The facility fee ($1000-1500) is due upon booking your wedding and must be in the form of a check; the cost of the rooms is due upon departure. There is a 60-day cancellation period – the deposit is refundable only if we have a 60-day cancellation. Additional evenings reserved beyond the two-night minimum will be billed at the regular rate.
The signer will be responsible for any damage to the bed and breakfast and its grounds – a credit card number must be given at the time of signing this contract to cover any said damages. Children are welcome but must be well supervised. There is no smoking in the house, suites or cottages.
Outside music must cease at 10:00 p.m. – IN RESPECT FOR OUR NEIGHBORS, LATE GUESTS PLEASE RESTRICT SOCIALIZING TO THE FRONT PATIO OR LIVING ROOM.
Facility Fee (For the Day of the Wedding*):
- 2-30 Guests $1,000
- 30-100 Guests $1,500
All Sleeping Rooms for two nights $2318.4
3 Queen Suites at $165 and 3 King Suites at $180 plus tax
Specify if guests will be responsible for the individual cost of the room
Includes use of the manor and courtyard for the Day of the wedding
Includes breakfast for 14 guests — $5 per person charge over that
*Rehearsal dinners and other events are subject to an additional facility fee
Rates are subject to additional charge in season February/March/April
References can be supplied for vendors for the event
Preferred Wedding Service Providers
- Newton’s Photography. www.newtonsphotography.com
- Peninsula Consulting Group. Audio-Visual. Lawrence Rooney. 727-345-4549
- Davant Photography
- Destination Wedding Photographer – California based destination wedding photographer focused on moments, emotions and capturing artistic photos of your special day.
- Flowers By Design. Jamie Olson. www.flowers-by-design.org
- Thai-Rific. Pete. www.ThairificOrchids.com
- Ceremonies by Nan… www.ceremoniesbynan.com
- Kat Christie, Clearwater Notary and Weddings… www.clearwaternotaryandweddings.com;1-866-606-2626 or 727-366-0557; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vicki Goonen - email@example.com
- Tampa Bay Wedding Officiants and Gulf Beach Weddings…Providing professional wedding notaries and minister for all Tampa Bay Florida Locations. Male and Female, bilingual officiates available. Ceremonies for all Beliefs, Traditions and Customs. Civil – Traditional – Christian – Interfaith – Custom. Visit our website at www.tbwo.us or www.gulfbeachweddings.com – 813-238-8607, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Weddings on a Whim…offers many types of Ceremonies – each designed to make sure your special day is exactly everything you want it to be. Officiant Dani Skrzypek is our Commitment Ceremony Specialist. Visit our website at www.weddingsonawhim.com .
- WoW Florida Beach Weddings special deal! Complimentary night lodging with three night minimum. Get married in a private tropical garden courtyard setting or the balcony of your suite in this old Florida style, cozy and colorful B&B water view property, just steps away from the nostalgic, artisan district of downtown Gulfport. Or you may choose to drive to a Gulf Beach a 15 minutes drive away.
The date of your wedding cannot be secured until this contract is signed and returned to Sea Breeze Manor B&B. Click here to download our Wedding Contract
For more information,
please feel free to contact Lori at the Sea Breeze Manor Bed and Breakfast